In Verizon Terremark team, our Machine-to-Machine (M2M) consulting practice is still fairly new in the APAC region. Our Mobility and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) professional services were developed to help combat the complexity associated with deploying and managing the varied, often evolving elements of a total Mobility & M2M strategy.
As part of the APAC Rollout team, you will be the ‘Senior Consultant’ in Mobility and M2M and take regional leadership responsibilities specializing in these areas (either Mobility or M2M; ideally both).
· You should have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
· You should have more than 10 years of experience in a Pre-Sales Architect or Project / Program Management or Service Delivery role within IT / Telco or ICT MNC or related field / industry
· You must have experience in development of both M2M and Mobility strategies
· You must have experience in designing and architecting M2M and Mobility solutions
· You must have experience in preforming Pre-sales activities for M2M and Mobility projects
· You must have experience in Mobile device, platform and application security, Mobile application SDLC and deployment
· You must have experience in Implementation and Integration of M2M and Mobility Solutions
· You should have experience in handling senior stakeholders & customers in the region, ability to provide consulting, manage projects and deliver on time
· You should have good interpersonal skills and ability to work/learn as part of an international dispersed team
· You must have experience working in a challenging and fast paced environment, must work well under sustained pressure, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership, can-do attitude, urgency and drive
· You will need to display leadership capabilities and be able to take a lead in any project task to you.
· You must be an individual who embraces ethics, integrity and professionalism.