You will be a key team member of Verizon’s Asia Pacific Network Planning team and be responsible for
· You should have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
· You should have minimum of 5 - 10 years of experience in a Network Planning or Capacity Management role within IT / Telco or ICT MNC or related field / industry
· You should exposure to Regulatory, SCIP interconnect and Telarix
· Your previous experience working with PTTs is a major plus
· Your experience with IP Telephony, IP Switch Engineering and Network Traffic Engineering is good to have
· Your experience and technical knowledge on VoIP, TDM, Ethernet, etc.., is good to have
· You should have good interpersonal skills and ability to work/learn as part of an international dispersed team
· You must have experience working in a challenging and fast paced environment, must work well under sustained pressure, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership, can-do attitude, urgency and drive
· You will need to display leadership capabilities and be able to take a lead in any project task to you.
· You must be an individual who embraces ethics, integrity and professionalism.
Click on the Hyperlink below (title) and Apply now to take up a new challenge in your career and be a part of Verizon.