This role will encompass all aspects of the technology build and will require someone with experience of leading development teams, delivering mission critical front office applications and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. The role demands detailed business knowledge of Equity Derivative products and markets. The ideal candidate comes from the Equities domain with focus on Wealth Management projects.
· The candidate is likely to be an experienced development manager having more than 12 years in IT with excellent product knowledge and technical expertise with a strong track record of delivery.
· Strong knowledge of equity products and business, in particular the needs of Middle Office and Operations.
· Lead a team of developers and analysts delivering high performance, scalable and robust solutions to the businesses.
· Responsibilities will include planning, technical design, development, testing, production readiness, financial management and environment management
· Drive the technology build framework including continuous builds and test driven design.
· Define the technology architecture for all applications and liaise with the architecture team to gain approval.
· Build and lead a development team of developers and analysts.
· Recruitment, development, retention and performance management of the team.
· Detailed activity planning for design, build, test, and delivery.
· Thought leadership for technical design of applications.
· Ensure that application solutions are compliant technology and group standards, and that solutions satisfy both functional and non-functional requirements.
· Build strong working partnership with other technology teams within the organization.
· Ensure that project implementations adhere to all relevant acceptance criteria
Interested and Qualified Candidates can share their interest or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org