This resource will be responsible for developing, documenting, and executing the new Designated service model for APAC and to support the Global Operations strategic transformation plan and drive implementation for all foundational customer service support through the Designated service model, per the direction and high level strategy set by the Head of Operations, APAC. The role is accountable for 3 key metrics i.e. revenue realization, margin contribution, and customer satisfaction for all Designated Service Model clients.
· Lead, oversee and manage the specific initiatives for Designated service model customers that transform our Asia Pacific business and support our customer-centric organization including;
o Ensuring the development of a simplified product & service proposition
o Implementing a streamlined operational model delivering efficiency, consistency and service excellence
o Structuring the organization compliant to relevant metrics eg: spans / levels, cost envelope etc..,
o Delivering end-to-end functional alignment including aligning matrix organizations in APAC
· You should have a bachelor’s or master’s degree qualification
· You must have more than 10 years of relevant experience, able to work at all levels in Verizon up to Vice President Levels.
· You must demonstrate Global / international experience in manage and repair and/or care and inquiry operational processes and thorough knowledge of end-to-end customer experience functions and processes.
· Your experience in achieving results in complex, internationally distributed organizations is a major plus.
· You must have the ability to work across multiple stakeholder groups and manage competing / conflicting priorities to ensure targeted business outcomes.
· Your certifications in PMP, Prince2 Practitioner, TOGAF or ITIL is a plus
· You must be an individual who embraces ethics, integrity and professionalism.
Click on the Hyperlink below (title) for a detailed JD and share your resume with us. Can ‘Change’ drive you? Apply now.