The Verizon Business Service Desk – Asia Pacific Customer Care Center (APCCC) is the single point of contact from any Asia Pacific countries for incident management/ service request/ change request of all Verizon Business services. The team is responsible for overall incident management including customer and management escalations to repair teams and information flow to customers regarding restoration efforts. The Representative owns the ticket management process until the incident is resolved to customer’s satisfaction.
Key responsibilities include:
· Act as a single point of contact for incident management; answer inbound calls and respond to incoming emails received from external and internal customers and document/track the related incidents.
· Manage incident tickets sent to the queue. Maintain on-going communication (outbound, inbound contact channels) with customers, escalate tickets where necessary to ensure tickets are progressing
· Follow up with the Ticket Operation Teams to ensure incident tickets are driven at the right track and aim to restore the service within the Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) time
· Work in rotating shifts, responsible for 24x7 call support
· Comply with the KPIs set by the Management
· Work on ad-hoc tasks or new duties assigned by the Management according to the business needs (where necessary)
· Demonstrate a working knowledge of job related tools and applications, as well as Microsoft Office.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Working knowledge and experience in Information Technology, Telecommunications or System Integrator industry.
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to work/learn as part of an international dispersed team
· Experience working in a challenging and fast paced environment, must work well under sustained pressure, be self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership, can-do attitude, urgency and drive
· Ability to work on tasks, and projects with minimum supervision
· Fluent in English and Japanese (both verbal and written)
Click on the below link to apply now,