A Senior individual contributor will take responsibility of the following,
· Monitoring and tracking key metrics for the performance of AVPs, Sales Managers and Account Managers. (Backlog analysis; highlight long outstanding items to Sales Management)
· Work closely with Sales teams to ensure opportunities are updated to support accurate sales forecast
· Support revenue forecast process
· Business Partnership with sales to highlight areas of issues, drive business recommendation: coordinate quarterly Operation Reviews, facilitate regular review with Sales Management on key financial performance, trend and abnormalities, identify key drivers and issues, give recommendations to improve business performance, attend regular Sales Meetings
· Be a facilitator for the sub-region to communicate Business Operations initiatives to sales and educating sales on Business Operations Analytics
· Responsible for production and distribution of Sales, Revenue, SG&A and Productivity Analysis to AVPs and Sales Managers with capability to drill down to AM and NASP level.
· Support annual budgeting process and coordinate quarterly target adjustment process
· Working with the process improvement team to ensure the quality of revenue, allocation and segment data within the Revenue Data Warehouse and its associated systems
· Prepare ad-hoc analysis / presentations to management as required.
· Must have a 8+ years of financial analysis experience in the industry
· Generally requires a BS degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
· Accountancy qualification or MBA and experience in telecoms or hi-tech industry
· Business analysis skills PC literate (Excel to an advanced level)
· Requires a broad range of skills within a professional discipline to effectively perform complex assignments
· Proven experience working closely with senior management
· Fluency in Japanese and English speaking is mandatory.
Click on the below link to apply now,