You will be a key member of our ‘Enterprise Sales team’ and working as an 'Individual Contributor', you will be responsible to manage the existing large and corporate enterprise accounts and also to win new logos / businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
· Understanding the customers' businesses and identify the business requirements and sales opportunities.
· Ability to plan sales strategies and identify potential clients in the assigned territory through comprehensive Accounts Plans.
· Identify and build relationships with key client's stakeholders and business partners at a senior level.
· Work closely with the Solution Engineers, Solution Architects, Subject Matter Expects to develop complex solutions to address business opportunities and client's need.
· You must also able to create opportunities and pitch Verizon solutions to potential clients, the rationale behind the solutions and the impact and the positive results of the solutions. All done through value creation solution selling (VFS) versus product selling.
· You should be able to engage and manage your sales presentation to high level stakeholders.
· Strategic planning of your business to achieve revenue and profit targets.
· Funnel management with accuracy in forecasting.
· You should have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
· Your total experience should be between 8 - 15 years of solid direct sales / account management / hunter experience in the IT / ICT / Telco industries preferably with Global Services / Solution Provider / System Integration experience. If currently not in Telco industry, must at least have 2 years Telco background in former roles.
· You must have experience selling infrastructure solutions such as Network Services (LAN, WAN, MPLS), Security Services, Cloud Services, UC&C / Mobility Solutions, Managed services (Data Center, Colocation, Hosting), etc.., in large and complex accounts.
· You need to have experience in directly managing Fortune 500 organizations in the Global or Asia Pacific markets up-to C-Level engagement.
· You will need to display leadership capabilities and be able to take a lead in any project task to you.
· You must have strong negotiation and closing skills.
· You must be a result oriented sales-driven individual.
· You must be an individual who embraces ethics, integrity and professionalism.
Opportunity for Professionals with solid expertise in ‘Direct Sales’ in the Enterprise Infrastructure space to manage large and enterprise accounts along with a challenge to win new logos/businesses in the Asia Pacific region. Click on the Hyperlink below (job posting link) for the detailed JD and submit your application to join Verizon’s team in Singapore!