You will be a key team member of Verizon’s Asia Pacific Customer Care Center (APCCC). You will be responsible for the ticket management process until the incident is resolved to customer’s satisfaction (CSAT).
APCCC team is the point of contact for all incident management/ service request/ change request of all Verizon Business services across any Asia Pacific countries (Singapore, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan, Philippines, Australia, India and Japan). The team is responsible for overall incident management including customer and management escalations to repair teams and information flow to customers regarding restoration efforts.
· You will act as a point of contact for incident management; answer incoming phone calls and respond to incoming emails received from external and internal customers and document/track the related incidents to the knowledge base in our systems.
· You will manage tickets in the online system’s queue, maintain on-going communication (outbound, inbound contact channels) with our customers; escalate tickets where necessary to ensure tickets are progressing well.
· You will follow up with the Ticket Operation Teams to ensure raised incident tickets are driven at the right track and aim to restore the service within the Mean Time To Repair (MTTR).
· You will work in 24x7 rotating shifts which involve day, afternoon and also night shifts shuffled on a monthly basis.
· You will comply with the KPIs set by the Senior management.
· You will work on ad-hoc tasks or new duties assigned by the Senior management according to the business needs (where necessary)
· You should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification
· You should have minimum 2 years of experience in a Customer Service, Technical Support, Help Desk, Customer Support or Service Desk related roles across any IT, Non-IT, Telecommunications, Product, Financial or System Integrator industries or related field / industry
· You must be fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese which is MANDATORY to support our business needs and service our language customers/clients in the region.
· You should have good interpersonal skills and ability to work/learn as part of an international dispersed team
· You must have experience working in a challenging and fast paced environment, must work well under sustained pressure, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership, can-do attitude, urgency and drive
· You must demonstrate a working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools i.e Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc..,
Interested and Qualified Professionals, please submit your application in the below link,