The Senior Consultant provides professional technical solution consultancy services to the in country or aligned sector sales team. He/she will liaise directly with key customer contacts in order to develop a clear understanding of the technical requirements and scope, documenting these requirements to develop an agreed solution as required.
The Senior Consultant will primarily focus on strategic business and will be aligned to existing customers when necessary. He/she will be part of an account team (which could include Account Manager and Business Solutions Consultant) to provide pro-active guidance to customer with best practices in within Managed Security Services and Cloud environments.
The Senior Consultant will work as a part of the Terremark Engineering team specializing in Security portfolio - Identity Management, Managed Security Services, VM and other Security services
· You will manage the Technical Life Cycle – Provide design solutions for additional customer requirements.
· You will evaluate customer environments to fit into Terremark portfolio – qualify opportunities objectively and Create proposals, effort estimates and commercial quotes for customers
· You will participate in pre-sales technical aspects for customer including proof-of-concept and pilot on security technologies
· You will develop long-term multi-level working relationships with Enterprise customers built upon trust and a demonstrable understanding of their business requirements, delivering personal technical credibility.
· You will provide professional ad hoc technical sales sessions to help develop the Sales group
· You will work with sales, liaising directly with engineering & senior customer contacts to establish an in depth understanding of customer business objectives & technical requirements. Evaluation of the application of Terremark products & services in meeting those requirements. Demonstrates full flexibility in the development of solutions in large complex deals, whilst making consideration for sector specifics and sales strategies.
· You will evaluate the technical risks & issues in the production of standard or bespoke solutions
· You will support sales in the production of pricing options & solution costs
· You will work with the Engineering & Product Management departments to assist in the standardization of bespoke solutions and service offerings.
· You will present the chosen technical solution and managing the ongoing technical dialogue and negotiations with the Customer.
· You should have minimum a bachelor’s degree qualification
· Your total experience must be more than 7 years with 3+ years of relevant experience in Managed Security Services technologies with proven experience in delivering complex infrastructure solutions across the Globe / APAC region
· You need to have a good understanding of Enterprise IT systems with experience in Pre-sales and Solution Architecture practices with familiarity with professional services around MSS, identity management, vulnerability management services.
· You should have experience and knowledge on IP Networking, MPLS, IP VPN, Managed Security Services, Identity and Access Management, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Professional Services.
· You should have experience operating in a technical consultancy role commanding demonstrable knowledge of the development of solutions which integrate IP services including; security, hosting and applications management.
· You should be able to build customer relationships, articulate our vision, and make efficient technical presentations along with experience in handling local clients in Singapore
· You need to exceptional communication skills and strong influencing ability
· You must be an individual who embraces ethics, integrity and professionalism
· CISSP certification is preferred
· Experience of designing & delivering corporate “value add” solutions through the lifecycle support of consultative solution sales.
· Experience in contributing to large scale bid responses.
· Understand customer drivers and is able to clearly develop and match technical solutions with operational and strategic needs.
Opportunity for Presales Professionals from ‘Managed Security Services’ to join our ‘Verizon Terremark’ team in Singapore and be a ‘Trusted Advisor’ for our Enterprise customers in the region . Click on the Hyperlink below (job title) for a detailed JD and submit your application. Apply now!