The chosen resource will possess strong technical skills and business domain expertise within the Wealth Management business to carry out software development best practices. He or she will lead a team of developers.
- Analysis for new requirements, system enhancements and changes.
- Understanding functional specifications and writing technical design documents adhering to predefined standards.
- Coding & development of PL/SQL, UNIX Shell scripts, .NET, C# libraries and classes, ensuring code meet company and department standards.
- Testing and preparation of detailed unit test cases.
- Providing support during QA and UAT test phases and diagnosing defects throughout.
- Post-Implementation support, investigating and resolving post-release issues found in production
- At least 7 to 10 years of experience in managing a team of application developers.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in the Wealth Management business.
- Strong technical skills and keen in technology innovation.
- .NET, C#
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Shell Scripting – Unix
- Experience on Visual Basic is a plus
- Exposure to web application development.
- Understanding of Job scheduling tools such as Autosys.
- MS Access
- Knowledge of developing and deploying web service
- Experience in Project Management.
- Strong found of Software Development Lifecycle.
Qualified and Interested Professionals in SINGAPORE can send their resumes to email@example.com
Only Talents who qualify for any of the above position would be considered and notified. Thanks.