· Primary responsibility will be leading global transition and supporting global transformation initiatives for custom managed customer's security customers.
· This level of engineer serves as the security design authority on customer-requested programs. He/she collaborates with the Network Engineering and Project Management to create and implement custom solutions that adhere as closely as possible to existing Design Standards.
· This position provides expert level research and analysis for planning, organizing, and managing corporate-wide security functions.
· This engineer will be required to give presentations via training sessions, web pages, or 1-to-1 training to the floor engineers on designs that are being implemented.
· Under minimal supervision, this Engineer will be responsible for translating functional business requirements into a technical solution that conform to global design standards.
· This role researches developments in their assigned technology disciplines, determines business requirements, proposes changes, and develops migration and implementation plans as needed.
· This role must also understand and effectively articulate the implications and impact that proposed architectural changes will have on the business (to technical and nontechnical audiences).
· Focus on interpreting, operating, and troubleshooting firewalls, load balancers, remote access, and application proxies as the primary design and vendor interface for Problem Management.
· Develop lab scenarios to mock user environments and test components of proposed solutions.
· This role provides input into the security technology plan for the organization, and ensures that plans for their assigned technology discipline integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure.
· This Engineer will also be expected to deliver detailed project documentation to both the customer and operations that fully describes new implementations and is used as the primary reference for day-to-day management.
· This individual will be capable of installing, troubleshooting and configuring all vendor provided tools and to be able to provide training on the offering to junior engineers.
· 7 to 10 years of experience in Network security design and implementation.
· Must have experience designing, implementing, and supporting environments that include two or more of the following: Enterprise Gateway architectures including: Firewalls (Check Point, Netscreen/SRX, ASA, Fortinet, Palo Alto); Proxy and AV solutions (Bluecoat, Trendmicro); Global and Local load balancing (F5, Cisco ACE); SSL RAS (Netscreen SA, Array SPX, Aventail); Enterprise Management tools (Provider-1, NSM, BC Director, and/or F5 Ent Manager)
· Ideal candidate will have strong understanding of industry trends in all areas of Information Security.
· Experience working in 24 x 7 centers with complex, high transaction, high availability environments.
· In depth understanding of networking technologies, eg. Cisco routers and switches.
· Extensive and hands on experience with both physical and network/host level security.
· Must have excellent written and verbal skills
· Must be able to team within and outside of the operations group
· Ideal candidate will have a strong, multi-discipline, operations and implementations background with emphasis on supporting business critical environments
· System knowledge including ESP, ETMS, SMARTS and Concord a plus.
· Successful candidates will be expected to have an in depth knowledge of external services environments including SSL certificate exchange, Remote access solutions, and Business to Business interconnects.
· JNCIA-FWV, JNCIS-FWV
· JNCIE-SEC, JNCIP-SEC, JNCIS-SEC
· F5 Essential/Advance Certifications
· Palo Alto CNSE/ACE
· ITIL – Version 2/3
· Linux/Unix skills & scripting
Interested and Qualified candidates in Singapore apply in the below link,