· To advice and guide Verizon Business Clients in selection of appropriate solutions to match identified business needs and to provide technical information/support to Sales Account Managers in the achievement of Global revenue objectives depending on client base have the ability to take joint ownership of assigned accounts with Sales Account Manager and lead account management on technical issues.
· Communicates with clients about emerging technologies, plus communication strategies and develop an understanding of clients business needs in order to protect, retain and increase revenues.
· Understands the customers’ business, competitor and targeted consumers.
· As part of a team, contact and/or visit prospective and/or existing customer accounts.
· Participates in presenting product and technical information.
· Identify sales opportunities/solutions and positively contribute to account planning utilizing Sales Engineering tools. Communicates effectively with other "virtual team" members (Business Consultants, Bid Management, Operations, Customer Services, and Billing) to ensure swift resolution of problems and assist in the development of Sales Engineering/Sales/Support teams via training and coaching.
· Provide input for proposals/RFPs/RFIs/ITTs by producing network diagrams, responses, etc to
· Technical Sections against Verizon Business standard/ non-standard deliverables and required technical oriented descriptions to demonstrate how client business goals can be met.
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the communications industry and Verizon Business systems, procedures, networks, products and services to enable effective client communications.
· Provide accurate account information and reports to Sales Engineering and sales management on a regular basis.
· 7+ years’ experience in a regional role (Pre-Sales Architect) managing complex stakeholders.
· Requires a broad range of skills within a professional discipline to effectively perform complex assignments; demands familiarity with principles, theories, concepts and technologies as well as applied knowledge of established procedures, policies and practices.
· Generally requires a BS degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience.
· Preferred Knowledge/Specialized Skills in:
- . Cloud IT Services
- . Network IT Solutions
- . IT Security and Global Assurance
- . IT Solutions, Virtualization and Integration
- . Communications, Mobility Solutions
· Professional Certifications (ITILv3, DP, Juniper, VMware, etc)
· Cisco Certification (CCIE/CCNP)
· Checkpoint Certification
· Security Certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM etc.), MSCE, etc..,
· Prior Sales Experience
Interested Candidates please apply in the below link,