This is a challenging opportunity to work within the product control function in the Cash Equity Middle Office Operations team in Singapore.
The successful candidate will come from Equity Derivatives / Cash Equities / Cash Product Control function, stint of strong VP experience with experience in managing a team of 5-8 resources with diversity.
The Cash P&L team of Asia supports Japan, Australia and APR Region.
· 8+ years experience in Equity Derivatives / Cash Equities and/or Cash Product Control function
· Sound Product control experience and a proven track record
· Experience as an Accountant in his career is a plus
· Must have executive people management skills
· Control focused
· Act as the Controller for the Equity Cash P&L business in Asia.
· Manage of a team of 5 – 8 people who are responsible for daily P&L production for Cash Equity business.
· Manage the month end close tasks, Balance sheet substantiation and sign off.
· Business support and control activities.
· Management oversight and governance.
· Maintaining strong control framework.
· Producing P&L Explain, price testing, estimate to actual, soft dollar commissions, Legal books and Records.
· Ad hoc Project work and process re-engineering coordination.
Qualified and Interested Professionals, please apply to email@example.com
We are currently interested to recruit Talents who are currently in SINGAPORE with the regional experience.
We regret to inform that only candidates who qualify will be contacted for further process. Thanks!