Senior Specialist – Equity Documentation
This is a highly challenging role which provides an opportunity to work in a dynamic and diverse team. Team and Individual goals are set within a target and volume-based environment requiring motivational skills to work collectively to achieve them.
Based in Singapore, the candidate will be working with the documentation team in Singapore in the drafting, negotiation and execution of ISDA confirmations and other duties related to documentation of OTC Derivative trades in the Asia-Pacific region.
The candidate will be required to apply and share his/her knowledge on OTC Derivatives products and ISDA Definitions within the team and actively participate in team projects.
Products will range from vanilla OTC trades to complex Structured or Exotic trades and the opportunity to gain extensive exposure to these products in different markets globally will depend on the successful candidate’s ability to work under pressure with the support of a strong and cohesive team.
· Candidates must have a minimum of 3+ years experience in the Finance industry as equity derivative documenting, structured product specialist and ideally gained from a reputable Investment Bank or Broker.
· Knowledge of ISDA Definitions, ISDA Master Confirmations Agreements and OTC Equity Derivatives products such as Options, Swaps and Structured products
· Good organizational skills and a basic understanding of Back Office Operations responsibilities and processes.
· Experience dealing with traders, legal and able to build up and maintain relationships
· Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills are vital in representing the firm on industry initiatives.
· Degree qualification in Business, Finance, Accounting or Law preferred.
· Proficiency in MS Product Suite
· Drafting and review of legal confirmations issued in accordance with ISDA Definitions.
· Due diligence in verifying the economic and legal terms of the ISDA legal confirmation against the trade booking and termsheet.
· Negotiation of ISDA terms and language with Counterparties including execution of Master Confirmation Agreements based on ISDA standards.
· Liaise with Legal, Credit, and Front Office teams in resolving documentation related queries and creating confirmation templates.
· Participate in both internal projects and industry-driven projects relating to documentation.
· Build and develop excellent client relationships.
Qualified and Interested Professionals, please apply to email@example.com
We are currently interested to recruit Talents who are currently in SINGAPORE with the regional experience.
We regret to inform that only candidates who qualify will be contacted for further process. Thanks!