An exciting opportunity to be part of a team providing best in strategic talent management and acquisition services dedicated to medium and longer term strategic succession programs. These programs are aimed at positioning the employer brand for key executive leadership and graduates positions and identifying, engaging and hiring this key talent over the next 5 years and beyond.
The Onsite Consultant is an integral part of the overall Program Team, and critical to the successful delivery of a world-class service. You will be the face of the organization for the assigned territory and own the delivery and execution of strategic sourcing initiatives.
Reporting to the Regional Recruitment / Program Manager, you will drive best practice across the entire recruitment lifecycle, while striving to be an ambassador for the client and the Talent2 brand at every interaction.
· A successful track record with minimum 5 years in the core talent management and acquisition of senior professionals, up to CxO-level, with a strong appreciation of organizational development and succession planning
· A background in executive search, including talent identification, engagement and acquisition
· Demonstrable experience of employer branding & value proposition marketing, tailored and delivered into different target audiences and territories
· Experience in the execution of graduate and internship programs, ideally with a global scope
· Excellent working knowledge of assessment and selection tools and methodologies
Stakeholder Relationship Management
· Develop strong and positive relationships with designated hiring manager’s (and relevant client HR contacts) through regular formal and informal meetings and contact, and actively seeking and acting on hiring manager feedback
· Gain a sound understanding of designated hiring manager’s business area (team structure, nature of their work and business challenges faced) to ensure sourcing strategy is aligned with requirements
· Ensure designated hiring managers understand the program process, responsibilities, accountabilities, additional cost activities and any changes to processes / new initiatives
· Become the key contact point for designated hiring managers on any program queries that arise. Identify and escalate queries or issues that require the Regional Program Manager’s involvement (such as out of scope requests/activity, risk or compliance issues etc)
Solution Delivery & Enhancement
· Deliver the strategic sourcing strategy; Identifying, engaging and acquiring necessary leadership and executive management talent
· Deliver a best-in-class campus recruiting strategy and program, including internships, co-ops, graduate hires, and career and talent readiness programs
· Represent the client and Talent2 professionally in the employment market and in the management of 3rd party professional service providers
· As directed by the Regional Program Manager, assist with development and delivery of ad-hoc or value add recruitment projects and initiatives.
Candidate Relationship Management
· Provide professional advice and feedback to candidates according to best practices, as part of the program process or when dealing with candidate enquires.
· Manage ‘Expression of Interest’ applications and employee referrals, ensuring all applications are acknowledged and actioned accordingly
· Manage or assist with development and implementation of candidate initiatives such as: candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, sourcing strategies etc
We are pleased to have an initial confidential discussion with the qualified recruitment talents who are proficient in English, Mandarin or Taiwanese and based in
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by forwarding your resume to: Gopinath Karunamoorthy, Recruitment Specialist, at email@example.com