Verizon is looking for a dedicated ‘Strategic Operations Leader’ reporting to the Asia-Pacific (APAC) Managing Director (MD) of Global Consulting & Integration Services (GCIS). This position will be focused on the development and ongoing operations strategy and execution of MD directed regional activities and initiatives. This role will also support regional strategic initiatives pertaining to sales and strategic partnering.
· Responsible for planning, directing and controlling the entire operations of APAC GCIS and a supporting role in regional services strategy
· Functioning at the APAC GCIS leadership level, the RSO orchestrates the global administrative staff in setting and monitoring operating measures consistent with achieving short and long term goals and objectives.
· Strong background in finance and planning, budget management, accounting principles and overall financial analysis for maintaining operations balance.
· Act as key operations and strategy focal for the region for consulting and integration services and champion operations balance for the practice and key owner of all operations process, systems and tools and champion for change and transformation across the operations domains
· Act as an agent of change in understanding, developing and executing strategic programs aligned with the global direction required for success across the business unit.
· Conduct deep, detailed analysis of business operations, identify areas for improvement, design plans and programs to stimulate improvement, and then execute on those plans.
· Be a primary point of contact for APAC GCIS Operations activities like Operation Review, transformation programs, facilitating planning workshops and cross-functional engagements
· Drive compliance to forecasting and sales/revenue analysis and ensure that segment reporting is accurate and timely.
· Support regional strategy development, overall Internal Communication and planning
· Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field. MBA degree preferred.
· Minimum of 10 years’ broad-based utilization and revenue cycle services or other service environment experience within Operations.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in providing leadership, direction, administration and management in a senior operating role in a consulting and/or services organization in a senior management role.
· Demonstrated track record of implementing strong operations and governance in start-up environments with focus on P/L, revenue, expense & cost management and forecasting.
· Excellent stakeholder relationship management, problem solving skills, you will need to balance dual roles of being the biggest supporter/promoter of the business direction, while also serving as a counterweight and “devil’s advocate” during the decision-making process.
· Demonstrated track record of success in working with virtual teams, with measurable quantitative results in the increase of revenue.
· Strong analytical skills with specific focus on sales, pipeline and forecast analysis would be an advantage.
· Advanced Level PowerPoint presentation and Excel Spreadsheet capabilities.
· Financial management and business analysis acumen
Opportunity for Strategic Professionals within the Operations functions to join Verizon team and be a Leader for one of our business functions in Asia Pacific region. Click on the Hyperlink (job link) to review the JD and submit your application. Take the lead or Spread the word.