Role: Data Architect (Product Control/Finance)
Job type: Direct Contract (12 months)
This exciting new position will play a key role as Data Architect on a Finance project. The primary function will be to engage technology, finance and business finance teams in all aspects of discussions related to solutions and provide architectural roadmap that aligns with business priorities as well as technology governance. This position will deliver variety of design artifacts such as blueprints, data models, data mappings and standardization, and data integration strategies and solutions.
Qualifications & Skills
· Proven industry experience across all aspects of systems development, technology strategy creation, and management with an emphasis on data.
· Some experience in Financial Markets and familiarity with Front Office Trade Booking Systems and Product Control functions.
· Familiarity with Balance Sheets, Income Statement and Accounting Standards.
· Proven analytical capability and thorough working knowledge of modeling and model management for ER- and UML-based models.
· Exposure to key data standards and trends in financial services.
· Extensive experience in working on the following tasks:
data architecture management Enterprise
o Data warehouse, data mart, ETL/ELT and Business Intelligence technologies
o Experience on data interface protocols, tools and standards, and familiarity with Data Delivery/Integration Tools.
· Engaging with senior people within business, operations, and technology
· Knowledge of recent trends in database and associated technologies.
· Strong understanding of the relationships between processes, data and technology.
· Good team work with strong influencing skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly organized.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
The key roles of the Data Architect are in two areas: Establish a bank-wide data and information architecture and assist in the development of associated technology roadmaps for business units. This person will also act as a key liaison with the various technology streams supporting the banking functions within Wholesale Banking, Group Functions and other Technical domains.
Interested and Qualified candidates can apply to email@example.com