We have a transformational cross functional leadership role which is combined with best practice solutions and embedded within the Verizon fabric, reporting directly to the Head of Asia Pacific Global Operations, tightly aligned to the Head of Global Solutions Practice and the Group Vice President of Sales, Asia Pacific.
The role requires focused and measured continuous service improvement throughout Asia Pacific Enterprise Sales and Global Operations The role must further develop, maintain and evolve standards in documentation, governance, and service orientated architectures underpinned Verizon Lean Six Sigma and industry TOGAF and ITIL best practice. The 3 key metrics of success for this role (measuring outcomes, not components) are Customer Satisfaction, Revenue Performance and Margin Performance.
· You will be a single point of regional leadership accountability to all across ‘Asia Pacific’ Solution Architecture, Enterprise Sales and Customers for technical resources necessary to create a solution, fit for purpose at sustainable cost of sale, with the fewest design, delivery and operational process defect rates possible (error or failure).
· You will own the initiative to drive product and service simplification across ‘Asia Pacific’ solutions, including; design, delivery and steady state run against the organizational Target Operating Model, differentiated Customer Service Models.
· You will lead the Asia Pacific Solution Architecture team to identify and shape business issues and strategies. You will drive overall solution definition and specification, utilizing and coordinating all specialist resources where and when needed, always ensuring the solution optimizes the clients objectives and business needs, while also achieving those of Verizon and its partners.
You will manage a diverse team of Solution Architects, Network Consultants and Third Party Vendor Specialists, including Solution Managers in each of the five key sub-regions, across Verizon Asia Pacific.
· You should have a bachelor’s or master’s degree qualification
· Your total experience must be more than 18 years of direct and relevant experience, working at all levels of the customer, up to board level (C-Level)
· You must have direct and relevant customer / industry experience in lifecycle engineering, implementation, service and or operations
· You must have relevant and proven technical skills and methods designing, architecting, and selling cloud compute, global network and IT infrastructure, advanced communication services
· You must have global experience selling infrastructure solutions and services to major multinational corporations.
· You must have proven and demonstrable experience achieving customer satisfaction, revenue, and margin results in a complex, globally distributed organization
· You must have experience as a Leader or Group manager with people management skills of managing a team size of 40 – 50 resources across Asia Pacific region, deliberate talent management, development, performance improvement
· You must be a certified professional in TOGAF and / or ITIL
· You must be an individual who embraces ethics, integrity and professionalism.
Click on the Hyperlink and Apply now to take the lead!