You will be a key member of the Asia Pacific marketing team and be responsible for delivery of regional marketing communications programs. Supporting the Asia Pacific Sales & Marketing function, you will be required to develop and deliver marketing communications initiatives to both internal and external customer audiences. You will work closely with and provide support to marketing field teams, global marketing communications, and other key Verizon Enterprise Solutions groups.
· You should have a degree or higher in marketing, communications or a related field of study is required.
· You must have more than 15 years of experience in Marketing Communications (Internal and External) within an IT or ITS or Telco or ICT industry preferably with a Global Services or Software or System Integration company in Singapore.
· You must have good understanding of Asia Pacific market place – experience working across multiple cultures.
· You should have strong Content development and writing skills in providing materials, tools, emails, web content, newsletters, announcements, customer advocacy, forums, programs and calendars for both internal and external communication purposes.
· You must have experience in email marketing tools (eg: Marketo, Silverpop, Eloqua, etc..,)
· Your experience working with Sales management is a major plus.
· Your experience in SalesForce.com (SDFC) is a plus
Click on the Hyperlink (title) for JD and Apply Now!