This role is an individual contributor role in the Clearing and Settlement department. The successful candidate will become a recognized expert for contributing to the development and functional strategy for clearing and settlement applications. This position is responsible for solving unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business.
The division is responsible for overseeing the development and management of the global technology strategy, investment, approach, processes, complex systems and applications. Additional responsibilities are to deliver enterprise-wide planning, architecture, development, workforce management, implementation, and maintenance of the systems and technology.
- 5+ Years of software design and development experience.
- Strong working knowledge of C/C++ and Object Oriented Development, familiarity with Design Patterns
- Experience in mainframe, MVS JCL, TSO, REXX is preferred but not mandatory
- Experience in Microsoft Visual 2010 and .NET Framework 3.5 is required, and .NET Framework 4.0 is preferred but not mandatory.
- ISPF experience is beneficial.
- Strong problem determination skills and ability to resolve critical issues for complex systems under tight timeframes using dumps and other tools.
- Must be willing to learn new technologies, methodologies or programming languages as needed
- Ability to understand systems from all levels, from the "big picture" enterprise-level view to the low level technical view.
- Must be able to write technical design and build documentation for all aspects of a technical infrastructure.
- Ability to represent technical and business issues and solutions to multiple levels internally and externally to support strategic organizational plans.
- Experience with designing and developing solutions for highly scalable, highly available complex systems, preferably in the payment systems or other financial services industry.
Qualified and Interested Professionals who are currently in SINGAPORE may send their resumes to email@example.com
Only Talents who qualify for the above position would be considered and notified. Thanks!