The successful candidate will be based in Singapore and will manage a team of professionals dedicated to development and support of Risk Information products and services. This Business Leader will have primary responsibility for managing the development life cycle of new initiatives in the Enterprise Risk business area. This job will entail roughly 10% travel primarily to United States and India.
· 10 - 15 years of experience in designing and developing data-centric applications with demonstrated expertise in leveraging best practices and standard development methodologies.
· Prior experience in development of Risk related datawarehouse projects is mandatory.
· Prior experience in a development role in a data warehousing / ETL environment.
· Ability to understand business requirements, architecture, development and implementation using systems development best practices.
· Have a good working knowledge of the following platforms: Ab Initio OR Informatica OR MicroStrategy, UNIX, relational databases, job scheduling tools, integration tools (WebSphere Integration Server, SSIS), ERWIN, data mining tools, data quality/profiler tools.
· Must work well in a fast-paced, changing environment and be able to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects, all with different priorities.
Qualified and Interested Professionals who are currently in SINGAPORE may apply to email@example.com
Only Talents who qualify for the above position would be considered and notified. Thanks!