The successful candidate will be a hands-on manager in the Consolidated Master Log Service (CMLS) / Common Data Infrastructure (CDI) application area (batch and Data warehouse applications including Legacy applications).
- 10+ years of experience in designing and developing data-centric applications.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing a globally dispersed team of 10 or more developers.
- Understanding of technical development using Ab Initio OR Informatica is a must.
- Expert knowledge in Master Data Management (MDM).
- Proven experience managing and mentoring a diverse team of experts, with and without a direct reporting relationship. Experience managing a dispersed team (preferably in the US, Singapore and India).
- Ability to understand business requirements, architecture, development and implementation using systems development best practices.
- Prior experience in a development role in a large data warehousing / ETL environment.
- IBM Mainframe z-OS experience is a plus.
- Experience in the Payments or Financial industries a plus.
- Proven ability in delivering large scale global projects on time and within budget.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities and negotiate the best possible outcomes.
- Must work well in a fast-paced, changing environment and be able to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects, all with different priorities.
Qualified and Interested Professionals who are currently in SINGAPORE may apply to email@example.com
Only Talents who qualify for the above position would be considered and notified. Thanks!