5+ years of experience in software design & development on Object oriented programming and J2EE (ext/js, JSF, JSP, Servlet and MVC) based web applications. Ext/js framework experience mandatory.
Programming Language: Java, J2EE
IDE: Eclipse 3.x/IBM RAD
Application Server: WebLogic Portal Server 10.0/WAS (Websphere Application Server)
Platforms: WebLogic / WebSphere experience (preferably on UNIX),
Technologies: JMS, XML, XSL, Webservices, Oracle DB, UML, JDBC
Frameworks: JSF, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Spring MVC, Core Spring
Middleware: WebServices (SOAP, REST), JMS, MQ
Database: Oracle, JDBC
Others: XSD, XML, JMX, JUnit, Ant, Maven, UML, Hibernate, Log4j, Clearcase
- Familiarity with SDLC processes
- Scalable Portal experience, corporate banking domain knowledge is a plus
- Ability to proactively juggle responsibilities spanning a 24X7 time-frame with a positive and can-do attitude
This is a user interface design & developer position and we are looking for an UI developer who has demonstrated abilities.
- The individual needs to be extremely well-versed with advanced portal development and have deep understanding of relevant concepts and technologies. This position will entail regular interaction with global initiative team leads.
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
- These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. Responsible for components of complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities.
- May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives
- Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Works under minimal supervision
Qualified and Interested Professionals in SINGAPORE can send their resumes to email@example.com
Only Talents who qualify for the above position would be considered and notified. Thanks.