JOB PURPOSE: Ensure the successful provision of Finance & planning support to Financial Markets in Singapore, looking for a Senior Finance person who can manage Large Budgeting, Rebuilding process, Process management, Accounting, Book keeping, etc..,
ROLE: Manager Business Planning
Responsible for the overall management of all administrative functions with Financial Markets including
• Establish and maintenance of finance & planning processes to support the Managers and Project Managers within the department. This includes the establishment of budgets & forecast; as well as setting up internal processes for ensuring financial transactions are processed across the department in an accurate, consistent and timely manner.
• Day to day management of all administrative functions within Financial Markets related to premises, finance and the running of the Singapore premises
• Day to day management of all finance functions that are not directly managed out of hub, including ensuring all invoices etc are accrued, input, processed, tracked and accounted for.
• The design, production and maintenance of financial reporting across the department that ensures that the managers within the department have a clear and accurate view of the department’s financial position.
• Ensuring all budgets are derived and tracked annually and monthly and correlating forecast to actual spend and the underlying direct costs budgets and supplying relevant commentaries.
• Review of billable hours to ensure that recoveries are maintained and charge to the correct costs centers
• Ensuring that a resourcing pipeline is maintained for all non PSS staff and that is correlated to planned spend for yet to be approved projects
• Assisting with forecast challenges for both project and non project expenditure and ensuring these are updated and tracked accurately in Work Wise. This includes compiling/ reviewing forecasts and reforecast information across Financial Markets on a monthly, quarterly and half yearly basis for COO’s, for Projects both PIC and BAU approved
• Liaison with Finance and other Departments on queries related to Project and Non Projects around project status and finances.
• Providing expertise and advice to Project Managers on the Financial and Non Financial process and procedures related to projects, approval processes and project reporting; and undertaking initial review of project financials to ensure accuracy of financial treatments
• Production of MIS reporting packs on project finances and monthly performance for Financial Markets Management.
Interested and Qualified Candidates can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org