The role is to work with Financial Markets Production Support team; the team is responsible for Audit, Risk, Budget, Process & Efficiency and works with the PMO team. The team is based in Singapore and provides operations support globally.
• Should have 5+ years experience in Investment Banking, Financial Accounting in IT, Costing, Budgeting, resource management and review contract agreements with vendors.
• Strong analytical skills with results driven delivery.
• Experience in budget analytics with hands on spending and costs management.
• Vendor engagement and management skills in the area of costs negotiation and agreement evaluation
• Demonstrable process understanding and delivery creating efficiencies to deliver value
• Should be able to balance business and systems knowledge effectively.
• Strong team player, effective in communicating internationally and used to working closely with clients, Legal departments, Finance dept and external vendors.
• Excellent reporting skills are a must
• Identify and implement cost savings within the budget, for example with current vendors etc – providing reporting
• Track and report the budget “As Is” and future states, approve team spend & allocations
• Understand, simplify and communicate software license entitlements and usage ensuring 100% compliance
• Engage project teams to understand future project spend in readiness for the Budget planning process
• Be the application and vendor specific knowledge owner specific & assist the finance team in performing required financial activities such as accruals, pre payments etc.
• Define, document and implement the team budget process, ensuring continuity of the process
• Re-engineer the current process and budget submission and ensure this is efficient i.e. plan business allocations early
Interested and Qualified Candidates can apply to email@example.com