This role has emerged as part of the Local Markets Technology team which is geographically spread across the globe and is an important and expanding business and technology space. The team builds Technology and analytical solutions for Local Markets front office user base to support full booking life cycle and risk and PnL. This role is CTB development technical team lead role. The main developers in Asia are located in Singapore and China.
Role / Principal Accountabilities:
This role sits within the Local Markets RTB team who are responsible for supporting the technology platforms associated with that business space. The platform is an in-house developed system and series of processes tailored for the businesses requirements.
This role requires the individual to :
• Primarily Support the FX options business based in Singapore
• Work in a high pressured environment across geographical boundaries and multiple teams and deliver to agreed deadlines.
• Build strong relationships with the business and gain a good understanding of their processes.
• Build strong relationships with key Technology teams whom we are dependant on.
Skills & Experience Required:
At least 5 year of solid hands on experience in supporting banking applications in Unix /Linux and Windows environment.
• Sybase Skills
• Excel / VBA ( debugging ) skills
• Scripting skills
• Worked in a front office banking environment
• Good understanding of Pricing, Risk, Options Greeks and PnL calculations
• TIBCO Middleware
• Linux skills
• Experience in using XML, STL and multithreading
Interested and Qualified Candidates can share their resume to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the process and rest for suitable positions with us in future. Thanks!