This role has emerged within Equities technology team of an Investment Bank in Singapore which provides technology to Cash Single Stock trading, Program Trading, Quantitative Prime Brokerage trading, Prop Systematic trading and Futures Trading in addition to its Equity Derivatives (OTC/Structured) technology.
As a member of the Cash Equities Analytics IT Support team in Singapore, the responsibilities are:
• Provide application support for mission critical Cash Equities Analytics applications during Asia Pacific market and business hours
• Be the escalation point for 1st line support teams for any issues or queries around functionality, usage, trade execution, client flows, latency, pricing and static data.
• Support user testing streams in a project capacity
• Develop technical expertise to build, package and deploy core applications as well as providing 2nd line support depth.
• Ensuring systems are fully available for start of trading and are effectively monitored during the trading day.
• Deputise for team leads in senior meetings with key stakeholders where appropriate
• Develop specialist knowledge in relevant systems and local markets, sharing that knowledge, as required, with global teams
• Liaise with development teams on future applications
• Take ownership of issues through to resolution or escalation, as appropriate
• Pro-actively improve the quality of systems and service, and increase business value
• Undertake projects as required, including, but not restricted to, the following areas: - capacity and performance management, monitoring initiatives, infrastructure upgrades, web based tools, reporting and documentation
• Uphold and champion policies, procedures and standards
• Listed Equity Markets technology experience in a related front-office application support role within investment banking.
• Listed equities product knowledge with emphasis on APAC markets
Knowledge of program or algorithmic trading and risk management
Skills / Aptitude Required
• Unix / Linux
• SQL (Sybase / Oracle)
• Shell/Perl scripting
• Excellent communicator, good with users, able to work well in a cross-disciplined team and alone with minimum supervision.
• Pro-active, thorough, organized and energetic.
• Excellent problem solver with a commitment to thorough root cause analysis and business process improvement
Skills / Aptitude Preferred
• ITIL knowledge
• Microsoft Windows
• CGI Scripting/HTML
Interested and Qualified Candidates can share their resume to email@example.com