This role is open with the Market Data Business Management department which is responsible for all the proactive management of: Vendor Relationships, Contract Negotiations, Financial Management, Business Requirements etc pertaining to Market Data Services / Suppliers.
• Responsible for managing Global Market Data business requests and provision of appropriate services.
• Day to day management of service requests ensuring that they are action in a timely and efficient manner.
• Responsible for ensuring all business are setup in the most cost effective delivery.
• Responsible in ensuring all service changes are reflected accurately and in a timely fashion into the global inventory system.
• Effective interface with customers will require coverage during NY office hours.
• Business relationship management, supporting the interface between market data and the business to ensure that the group delivers a consistently high level of service.
• Minimum 5 years experience in the Market Data industry.
• Experience of working in service environment where delivery and service quality are essential.
• Delivery skills essential, along with good communication skills and customer focused. Able to work in a pressurized environment and interact directly with end users / traders, vendors and other internal groups. Must be a team player. Able to multi-task and be adaptable to change.
• Knowledge of the following:
• Open Bloomberg; BBA
• Reuters 3000Xtra
• Thomson Suite of Products
• Microsoft Office
• Basic Knowledge of MDS 2000
• Basic Understanding of the financial products and markets
• Effective analysis of service (GSP) requests and liaison with all necessary departments within the Organization to perform such analysis.
• Ensure appropriate market data services are delivered to front office customers in a timely and efficient manner
• Facilitate the input of service changes into MDS2000 and maintain the inventory.
• Support MD month end closing, validation and allocations
• A day to day knowledge of the overall Market Data environment globally to be attained.
• Serve as "expert" on business usage of market data products and services
• Assist Global MD business owners (SPOC) in demand management.
Interested and Qualified Candidates can share their resume to email@example.com