Main Function of the Role:
Delivery of projects to support business expansion in APAC markets via configuration and upgrades of SunGard's Clearvision software and associated modules.
• Analysis of business, client and exchange driven requirements and creating appropriate design documentation to agree scope for prioritization
• Preparing and performing system testing within Clearvision, ensuring completion of downstream feeds and documenting results
• Managing work items through to completion, ensuring requirements are met and delivered on time and to specification
• Assist in 3rd line production support requests as a domain knowledge expert
• Very strong technical understanding of SunGard’s Clearvision application and associated modules, with 3+ years hands-on experience
• 3+ years hands-on experience developing applications that use Oracle 11g as the DBMS
• Knowledge of Object REXX programming language
• Hands-on experience of ClearCase or other enterprise source control tool
• Strong understanding of exchange traded Futures and Options settlement and STP processes
• Good understanding of back office systems operated across major APAC Futures exchanges
• Working knowledge of RANsys and GMI books & records systems
• 2+ years hands-on experience developing applications in Visual Basic
Interested and Qualified Candidates can share their resume to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the process and rest for suitable positions with us in future. Thanks!