• Above 5 years of information technology experience in complex technology and business environments
• Experience in Investment banking is a major plus
• Oracle, Linux, Perl/Shell Scripting, TIBCO BE, Dot Net, Java, Windows – Ability to debug and write code
• Strong database fundamentals and working knowledge in SQL queries
• Knowledge of the scheduler like Autosys or Control-M
The Support Analyst will be responsible for:
• Supporting and managing key systems with Primary responsibilities.
• Assisting with planning and testing Disaster Recovery (DR) for key Processing systems
• Liaising with key system suppliers to provide technical input
• Training other members of the Support team and Batch Operations
• Assisting with meeting compliance requirements, such as Audits etc
• Level 1 & 2 Support for Application Batches and Business/IT users
• Ability to debug the complex code units i.e. stored procedures, TIBCO code, Dot Net code and Java code
• Provide Batch & global user support
• Monitor the health of batch processes and work at investigating failures / anomalies.
• Escalate incidents/issues to higher-level support or mgmt as appropriate
• Escalate and coordinate the issues with Development teams
• Be involved in incident and problem management is a must
• Be involved in BCM testing
• Shift work is required with call-out support on the weekend
• Willingness to work outside normal working hours and be on a 24x7 rota
• Participate in release testing and release deployment
Interested and Qualified Candidates can send in their updated word document resume along with Current Salary, Expected Salary (SGD) and required notice to start work to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by a call.