This role has emerged as part of the drive to make Risk IT Support emulate a ‘Follow the Sun” (FTS) support model. Working in the capacity as a support analyst, he/ she will be part of the production support team that transitions support capability to Asia across multiple locations.
• Must have greater than 6 yrs of IT experience, experience in the financial service industry
• Must have done development for at least 2-3 yrs
• Must have worked and supported Risk Managers / Risk users for at least 3-4 yrs.
• Preferably from the Risk IT or Front office IT of an Investment bank OR Preferably 3-4 yrs in an Investment bank
• Unix environment knowledge and commands
• Scripting in Unix and Perl
• PL / SQL and working on Sybase environment
• Good knowledge of scheduler like Autosys or Control M
• Working knowledge of grid computing
• Data synapse knowledge
• Prior experience of coding on C, C++ environments
• Knowledge of VB and / or VBA
The production support activities are listed below :
• Develop a good understanding of Risk systems and data flow from front to back.
• Support a suite of Risk applications that would involve user query resolution and batch monitoring.
• Monitoring of batches to ensure OLA’s and SLE’s are met and to resolve any incidents in the batch in a timely manner to ensure systems are Ready for Business (RFB) for Asia.
• Analysis of user queries and resolution
• Engagement with the L3 and development teams on a regular basis and appropriate escalation of critical queries.
• Owning production incidents and ensuring appropriate closure (includes incident communication, root cause analysis & permanent resolution).
• A proactive approach to get things done with minimal supervision.
• Should be able to manage pressure and multi-task.
• Travel requirements: On need basis (5% - 10%)
Interested and Qualified Candidates can share their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the process and rest for suitable positions with us in future. Thanks.