Key responsibilities include;
· Working with the Sales teams to help them more effectively develop and manage customer opportunities
· Work with customers throughout the sales cycle representing a consultative engagement
· Understand and become aware of the risks and control issues associated with the opportunity
· Training and communication applied on the subject of expertise
· Process and practices required to develop specific opportunities and solutions
· Leverage best practices to make processes more effective and efficient
· Degree of compliance to internal policy and external laws and regulations
· UC&C Solution Specific elements to look for ;
o Vendor certifications eg. Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft
o Technology Experiences - WAN, LAN, WLAN, Voice, Video, Conferencing, CRM, CCS, Mobility
o Solution Architecture - ITIL, CoBit, TOGAF including integration experiences for non-standard and complex solutions
o Program Management - Governance and Project Management
o General Career Experiences and Customer Engagements on an APAC or global level.
Typical Customer Engagements;
· Provision of a broad range of communication services and solutions scoped around the service lifecycle management ie think like a CIO
· IP based technology service blocks ie WAN, LAN, WLAN, Voice and Video that addresses
o how each service blocks fits together
o the tools required to implement and operate
o a common naming convention
o a list of recommended standards and compliant products that can be used to implement the building blocks
discussions will include Target End
o Single, seamless network infrastructure and management platform
o Information can be shared
o Communications conducted
o Resources connected
· Leverages a common communications protocol
o Enables real time communications presented over a consistent user interface and user experience across multiple devices and media types
o Effectively scale and access expertise across functional, geographic, and company boundaries
o Globally limited resources and knowledge can be optimized with reliable, flexible communication channels
o Changing the way all resources interact and work offers new uses that can transform business process that creates business value
· Bachelor’s / Master’s degree required.
· Direct and successful unified communications and collaboration sales experience with responsibility for product sales and revenue growth is required.
· Preferred individual would have a systems integrator background in a relevant technology related field.
· Additional qualifications include excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills and the ability to negotiate with large customers.
Copy and Paste the URL below to apply now!