· Understanding the customers’ businesses and identify the business requirements and sales opportunities.
· Ability to plan sales strategies and identify potential clients in the assigned territory through comprehensive Accounts Plans.
· Identify and build relationships with key client’s stakeholders and business partners at a senior level.
· Work closely with the Solution Engineers, Solution Architects, Subject Matter Expects to develop complex solutions to address business opportunities and client’s need.
· You must also able to create opportunities and pitch to potential clients Verizon Solutions, the rational behind the solutions and the impact and the positive results of the solutions. All done through value creation solution selling versus product selling.
· You should be able to engage and manage your sales presentation to high level stakeholders.
· Strategic planning of your business to achieve revenue and profit targets.
· Funnel management with accuracy in forecasting.
· A degree or higher with more than 10 years of solid sales experience in the IT industry. Preferably with Global Services, Software, SI experience.
· Proven track record in managing a team (8 - 10) and leading large / global accounts in the region.
· Soft skills such as excellent written and verbal communication skills, customer satisfaction focus and must be a team player
· You will also need to display some form of leadership/mentorship capabilities and be able to take a lead in any project task to you.
· Ability to communicate with "C" level senior stakeholders
· Strong negotiation and closing skills
· We are looking for individual that embraces ethics, integrity and professionalism.
· Result oriented self driven individual.
This is a fantastic opportunity that will give you regional exposure, challenges and the opportunity to work closely with different stakeholders. If you have the right skill sets and you are already thinking of your next move in your career, apply NOW!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be informed