This role emerges within the Foreign Exchange and Local Market technology team in Singapore and the successful candidate will have a proven track record in C# development in a financial services environment.
• At least 5 years commercial C# development experience; ideally having more.
• Experience designing and developing distributed systems using a range of middleware and database products.
• Knowledge of FX an advantage with an appreciation of whole deal lifecycle.
• Assistant Vice President
• Partner with the business to define requirements and provide technology solutions. Build relationships with downstream/upstream FX application owners.
• Design, develop and test new features in FX Bench.
• Continual improvement of the software development lifecycle and quality of the product. Ensure adherence to software development policies and lifecycle.
• Partner with geographically distributed team to define and execute solutions.
• Be innovative in the application’s engineering and drive change.
• Be comfortable working on production support escalations as well as planned development tasks.
• Identify and manage upstream and downstream project dependencies; secure resources and commitments from upstream dependencies as required; make and keep commitments to downstream dependencies.
• Proficient in C# development with OO design.
• Middleware Technologies – Tibco EMS, FIX protocol
• Oracle (SQL and PL/SQL).
Qualified and Interested candidates from Singapore market can apply to email@example.com
Only Shortlisted applicants shall be notified. Thanks.