This role is responsible to handle support activities under Prime Services team of a Global Financial Client in Singapore.
The role is to be an Application Support Analyst within the existing Application Management team looking after front / middle / back office systems for the Prime Brokerage, Stock Lending & Futures business in Prime Services. The primary responsibility is to ensure the continued availability, effectiveness and accuracy of production systems, and realize the maximum value from them through continual technical and business process improvement.
Skills required: Sybase, Unix, Perl, Autosys
• 1st/2nd Line application (internal and vendor systems) and business process support for the Prime Services Group, including shift work (covering LDN business hours).
• Support of external client interfaces (reports, report delivery, trade capture).
• Root cause analysis of problems, including solution recommendation.
• Operational and support activity remediation analysis in conjunction with Front, Middle and Back Office.
• Building a procedure framework and enhancement of knowledge base.
• Assisting in BAU activities such as capacity planning, ad-hoc requests (external clients and internal desks) and front office initiatives.
• Liaise with Development teams on future applications to be released.
• Take ownership of issues through to resolution or escalation, as appropriate.
• Pro-actively improve quality of systems and service, and increase business value.
• Undertake projects as required, including, but not restricted to, the following areas:- capacity and performance management, monitoring initiatives, infrastructure upgrades, web based tools, reporting and documentation.
• Uphold / champion policies, procedures and standards.
Need resources from any of the major Banking / Financial organizations from the local market place (Singapore).
Interested candidates can share their resume or write their queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
I regret that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be notified about the further process.