Essential Experience required to apply,
· 5-10 years of experience in a regional sales role with direct sales (Hunter) experience.
· Strong network of ‘C’ level contacts in Japan in the enterprise market
· Excellent understanding of IT Solutions (IT outsourcing etc.) and / or IT Security Solutions.
· Ability to articulate complex solutions, so therefore some technical competency is mandatory
· Record of success in finding and closing large ($2M+) revenue opportunities based on Managed Services and Professional Services.
· Proven ability to develop strong customer relationships at executive level
· Proven ability to coordinate internal resources to win major business.
· Highly developed communication (both verbal & written), presentation and negotiation skills.
· Fluent spoken Japanese and business level English is MANDATORY.
As Senior Security Sales Consultant you will be responsible for the following,
· Manage personal targets regarding sales and revenue achievement across primarily Application Management, Cloud, Co-location, Managed Security Services and professional services (Security and ITS) offerings
· Accurate, timely and detailed sales forecasting
· Work as a sales overlay / specialist building trust and rapport with the Enterprise Account Managers, to enable penetration of IT and Security solutions into their accounts
· Work collaboratively with peers in Asia Pacific, including Product, Managed Services and Professional Services teams toward developing complex solutions to meet customer needs
· Work with Sales Engineers to develop proposals and presentations to customers
· Work with VARs and customer stakeholders to provide high level solution design based on VzB solutions
Career Progression: Regional Sales Manager, Vice President, SVP
Interested Applicants, please apply in the below link,
Please do refer the job opening to your friends who might be interested for a job change in Tokyo, Japan. Thanks!