The potential candidate should have solid experience working with Telecommunications Vendors to process and track circuit and equipment orders. Candidates who have provisioning experience working with or for telecommunications companies as “Provisioning analyst” would fit the bill.
· The position needs to be familiar with network WAN technologies (Frame Relay, ATM, MPLS) and have experience with carrier ordering and provisioning WAN circuits as well as network hardware.
· Provide network engineering provisioning, vendor support and invoice review for accuracy.
· Act as a liaison between the carriers, network engineers and implementation areas.
· Understand the engineering aspects of placing ATM/Frame Relay, MPLS, T1, Frame Relay, and ISDN orders with the carriers.
· Coordinate scheduling of circuit upgrades between internal customers and the Telecom vendors.
· Coordinate and communicate between Endpoint Information Services (EIS) and contracted carriers for order status’ escalation and progression.
· Interface with internal network engineers on technical status’ and information between engineering standards and carrier order progression.
· Provide support to CEMEA customers for new, moves, deleted and upgrades of carrier and hardware services.
· Follow documented procedures for processing and communicating project and order status.
· Decisions are limited to documented process procedures.
· Individual contributor reporting to the Business Leader for Global Network Engineering Commercial networks. Interacts with network engineers, other provisioning specialists, EIS, and vendors.
Professionals who are interested in the above position and currently in SINGAPORE for F2F interviews please apply to email@example.com