This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. This role serves as a Senior Technical and Functional specialist and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
· More than 10+ years of experience, possessing expert knowledge in Cloud computing technology, Windows operating system, and applications deployments.
· Experience deploying and maintaining highly-available and highly-secure Windows based workloads and applications in a highly-available and highly-secure Cloud environment.
· Cloud computing knowledge in VMware Data Centre virtualization and preferably vblock.
· Hands on VMWare (i.e. support, installation, and architecture).
· Hands-on Citrix experience (i.e support, installation and architecture).
· Knowledge in multiple OS, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS and windows.
· Knowledge in HP OO, Cisco Tidal or equivalent automation tool preferred.
· Software language expertise in C++, Perl, SQL, Java, PHP, Windows scripting.
· Software development experience in Agile, VC++.NET, Windows API, XML, Spring, Java ME/EE.
· Extensive experience in software scripting and process automation.
· MCSE certification or equivalent work experience.
· Ability to write technical design and build documentation for all aspects of a technical infrastructure.
· Experience in an application hosting or data center environment.
· Strong project management skills and ITIL certification preferred.
· Extensive networking background preferred.
· Responsible for the construction and implementation of new Windows infrastructure (based on Cloud) and adhering to tight operations, security, and procedural models
· Provide expertise in cloud infrastructure and workload orchestration.
· Lead a global team of engineers on the drive towards adoption of cloud technology.
· Automation of backend workload provisioning, integration and fine tuning of processes to achieve end-to-end automated workflow.
· Responsible for design review, planning and implementation of new private cloud computing environment.
· Provide consultancy to internal customers and business users on our new operating model.
· Work with other engineering disciplines to plan out and transition legacy workload to a new virtualize environment and to develop Service Based Reference Architectures that can be offered as services to our customers
· Responsible for mentoring junior team members, developing ITIL procedures and best practices standards
Professionals who are interested in the above position and currently in SINGAPORE for F2F interviews please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org