This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
· 7-12 years of experience, possessing expert knowledge in Cloud computing technology, Windows operating system, and applications deployments
· Experience deploying and maintaining highly-available and highly-secure Windows based workloads and applications in a highly-available and highly-secure Cloud environment
· Software language expertise in C++, Perl, SQL, Java, PHP, Windows scripting
· Software development experience in Agile, VC++.NET, Windows API, XML, Spring, Java ME/EE.
· Cloud computing knowledge in VMware Data Centre virtualization and preferably vblock.
· Knowledge in multiple OS, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS and windows.
· Knowledge in HP OO, Cisco Tidal or equivalent automation tool preferred.
· Extensive experience in software scripting and process automation.
· Hands-on Citrix experience (i.e support, installation and architecture)
· MCSE certification or equivalent work experience
· Hands on VMWare (i.e. support, installation, and architecture)
· Ability to write technical design and build documentation for all aspects of a technical infrastructure
· Experience in an application hosting or data center environment
· Strong project management skills and ITIL certification preferred
· Extensive networking background preferred
Qualified and Interested Professionals who are currently in SINGAPORE and available for F2F interviews may apply to email@example.com
Qualified and Shortlisted candidates will definitely be contacted by our team. Thanks!