Opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced and high-performance Cyber Security team. The ideal candidate for this Senior Incident Response position will be an experienced professional and strong leader who will work with others to conduct critical network investigations and make essential business practice recommendations. The candidate will manage the escalation of computer security events from multiple sources, validate and verify these events as security incidents, and then resolve the incidents.
The successful candidate will act as Subject Matter Expert with a broad understanding of Information Technology Security practices with a strong understanding of increasingly sophisticated cyber attacks, hacking techniques and associated defensive techniques.
· 5-12 years of experience in Information Security, with a concentrated focus on Incident Response, Forensics, Investigations and Case Management experience
· Advanced level experience using network and system forensics tools (Encase, FTK and F-Response)
· Familiarity with malware reverse engineering and ethical hacking is a major plus
· Strong knowledge and administrative experience on Windows and UNIX platforms
· Knowledge of mid-range and mainframe operating environments - Tandem, MVS, TPF, OS-400 preferred
· Candidate must possess a strong aptitude for Risk Management
· CFCE, GCIH, GCFA, EnCE CHFI, GCIA, GCED, GPEN Certifications preferred
Qualified and Interested Professionals who are currently in SINGAPORE and available for F2F interviews apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Overseas Candidates are not considered at the moment. Thanks in advance.