Primary responsibility of the position will be to work with our business partners, ferret out appropriate requirements, complete projects initial solutions architecture (documented in a high level design document) and then, be available to development teams to assist in the management of all aspects of the development life cycle of a project.
Key Competencies/Required Experience:
· 12+ years of relevant professional experience (experience working in a global, matrix environment a plus)
· Minimum actual demonstrable technical experience (10 years or more) in:
o Windows development using ASP.NET and/or C#, Python, PHP
o Interoperability and Interfaces with other platforms such as JAVA
o SQL Server and MS IIS Administration and Programming
o Building solutions that utilize Memcached appropriately.
o Experience in SDLC
· Experience working with large 3-tier applications including Networks, Security, Storage and Databases
· Working knowledge of various relational databases including SQL Server, Oracle and DB2 strongly preferred
· Proficiency in Windows, Unix/Linux operations systems, Shell scripting, middleware applications server, Clusters, Director servers, J2EE, MQ Series and XML
· Demonstrated ability to build designs for integration of products and services and link the interdependencies between the systems.
· Must work extensively with other groups, including Architects, Developers, Quality Assurance, Operations, Data Base Administrators, Program Managers and others
· Experience in implementing projects using the Agile development methodologies.
· Experience in managing development resources – both internal as well as external development partners.
· Act as the “region’s” (Asia Pacific) day-to-day contact for development resources that are located in this part of the globe. Specifically, manage resources that will be based in Singapore, Philippines and India.
· Designing integration interface applications that could utilize several development tools including JAVA, .NET, C++, Python, PHP.
· Participate in the creation of design specifications that will be the bases for development activities.
· Work with developers (off shore) who are responsible for implementing the designs.
Qualified and Interested Professionals who are currently in SINGAPORE and available for F2F interviews may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage candidates with relevant experience to anticipate our initial confidential call. Thanks!