The current role is a part of Risk Team inside Equity Linked Technology (ELT) group,
The successful candidate will be part of the PnL development team and responsibilities will include
• Derive software specifications using business requirements, drive architectural decisions and project direction
• Ensure timely translation of requirements using good design processes.
• Implement solid solutions with C# Winforms / WPF (and Java)
• Ensure the integrity of the build through integration testing
• Liaise with server team to ensure required deployments are correct.
• Co-ordinate and oversee QA to ensure quality is built in.
• Communicate effectively with local and global business analysts and users.
• Ensure follow up with application support that can not be resolved by tier 1 and tier 2 support teams.
• Excellent C# fundamentals, including multi-threading, particularly on the client side development. Experience building sophisticated front office Winforms based applications a must.
• Good understanding on database (SQL, DDL) (preferably oracle)
• Good design sense, including knowledge of common design approaches. Previous experience of being responsible for design and implementation of an application.
• Strong analytical skills required to investigate and solve technical problems.
• Very good communication skills and ability to coordinate different tasks and work with different stakeholder groups.
• Familiarity with agile processes
• Familiarity with Java
• Exposure to financial industry, particularly to equities business, trading systems.
• System integration skills: worked on projects involving Windows and UNIX / LINUX based components.
• Messaging middleware, such as Tibco Rendezvous or EMS.
• Spring, Hibernate.
Interested and Qualified candidates can send their updated word document resume to email@example.com
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.