This role sits within FX Cash CTB development team who are responsible for developing the technology platforms associated with that business space. The platform is state of the art in-house developed tailored for the businesses requirements.
• Develop off the global code base in a co-ordinated and controlled way ensuring sufficient communication of all changes.
• Work in a high pressured environment across geographical boundaries and multiple teams and deliver to agreed deadlines.
• Build strong relationships with the business and gain a good understanding of their processes.
• Build strong relationships with key Technology teams whom we are dependant on.
• C++ - At least 10 year of solid hands on experience in developing server side Java components both in Unix/Linux and Windows environment.
• Java programming skill is a major plus
• Sybase/Oracle Skills
• TIBCO Middleware
• Linux skills
• Scripting skills
• Worked in a front office banking environment
• Experience in using XML, STL, Boost and multithreading,
• FX Cash ( FX Spot, FX Fwd, FX NDF, FX Swap ) product knowledge or similar skills from another derivatives business space
• Good understanding of Pricing, Risk, Options Greeks and PnL calculations
Interested and Qualified candidates can send their updated word document resume to email@example.com
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.