Purpose of the role:
· The potential resource will be a key member of the Asia Pacific marketing team; this role is responsible for delivery of regional marketing communications programs.
· Supporting the Asia Pacific Sales & Marketing function, the role is required to develop and deliver marketing communications initiatives to both internal and external customer audiences.
· You will work closely with and provide support to marketing field teams, global marketing communications, and other key Verizon Enterprise Solutions groups.
· Degree or higher in marketing, communications or a related field of study is required.
· More than 12 years of experience in Marketing as well as Communications (Internal and External) within the IT or ITS or ICT industry preferably with a Global Services or Software or System Integration company in Singapore.
· 5+ years of experience in a managerial level handling a team of 2-3 members is MANDATORY and must be willing to handle a small team.
· MUST have B2B or Channel marketing experience with demand generation and campaign development.
· MUST have strong Content development and writing skills in providing materials, tools, emails, web content, newsletters, announcements, customer advocacy, forums, programs and calendars for both internal and external communication purposes.
· MUST have experience in email marketing tools (eg: Marketo, Silverpop, Eloqua, etc..,)
· MUST have experience in SalesForce.com (SDFC)
· Experience working with Sales management is a major plus.
· Good Understanding of Asia Pacific market place – experience working across multiple cultures.
Qualified and Interested Professionals please submit your application in the below link,