· Testing one of: Datapath, Platform, Network (L2/L3) or performance/scale for network infrastructure products.
· Analyze requirement and design test specifications.
· Write/Review test plans and test cases for content and coverage.
· Work with development to proactively prevent software defects and to resolve software defects.
· Work with on-site and off-shore development and QA teams.
· Work with product management and development to prioritize defect resolution.
· Participate in code reviews.
· Isolate, recreate, and report bugs, and verify fixes.
· Analytical and questioning skills to develop an understanding of actual process performance.
· As a senior contributor in the team, additional responsibilities include mentoring junior testers, providing end to end technical direction for the test group in the area, provide cross functional interface to support verification of requirements.
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
· Relevant industry experience (5+ years)
· 8+ years testing experience in one of Datapath, Platform, Network (L2/L3) or performance/scale for a network infrastructure products.
· Experience testing with traffic generation test tools (3+ years)
· Proficient in scripting (shell, Perl, Python, etc.)
· Strong database and SQL skills
· Experience with test management tools like Test Link and bug management tools like Bugzilla or Jira is desired
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Good knowledge of White/Black Box testing
· Experience testing in a high availability and high reliability environment.
· Knowledge of Unix/Linux
Interested and Qualified candidates who are currently in BANGALORE and are available for F2F interviews apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruitment team asap. Thanks!