Employment Type: Permanent
Work Location: Singapore
Role: Implementation Business Analyst
Experience required: 5+ years
- Proven track recorded in either a previous Business Analysis/Project Management role and/or equivalent technical role where they were a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the business.
- Previous experience in gathering and analysis of business requirements within the financial sector, ensuring thorough engagement of requirements for projects related to critical systems.
- Previous exposure to banking/finance and payment systems.
- Technical exposure to Middleware and/or Mainframe systems.
- Experience in Six Sigma process improvement tools
- Experience working in Agile/Iterative Development teams advantageous
Acting as the main contact between business partners and technology platform, the candidate will
- Apply business acumen effectively to drive out requirements from business units, translating and defining into meaningful technical requirements to development teams.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. They must be able to converse and tailor conversations appropriate to the differing audiences to accurately record information, balancing talking and listening to foster candid dialogue and to crisply get points across.
- Build relationships and strong interpersonal alliances at appropriate levels within the organization to acquire resources, overcome barriers and gain support to ensure the team’s success.
- Applies technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for large projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers and vendors.
- Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure.
- Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies.
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs.
- Works under minimal supervision on enterprise wide projects requiring creative solutions.